3.18.2011

MARCH MADNESS!

March Madness is officially underway. This is like Christmas to me. I have my brackets filled out. I'm printing the tv schedules so I can find out what games I can have playing in the background while I'm working. You probably think I'm a crazy person. It's fine! I have no plans this weekend. I feel like I've been on the go a lot lately. So, I plan to sit around watching a lot of basketball.

There were a lot of close games and a few upsets yesterday. I can't wait to see what today holds!

I'm helping plan my 10 year high school reunion. So, I will be addressing envelopes all weekend. Thankfully, I will have all of this basketball as a bit of a distraction! When I was chosen agreed to be on the planning committee I didn't really know what I was signing myself up for. There has been drama...and that is an understatement. But, we are determined to make this a great party even if we have no money. So, to any of my fellow EHS Class of 2001 grads out there...feel free to donate some money to your class. We need all of the help we can get! Sorry, I had to make a shameless plug there!

Happy Friday Everyone! Enjoy your weekend and the Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment