3.28.2011

COFFEE!

Well I have returned to work today after spending three full days in bed. I'm still pretty miserable and I'm running on fumes. Which means I definitely needed my cup of coffee this morning. It's rare that you will see my walking into the office without my Starbucks travel mug. Typically, I have that in one hand and my iPhone in the other. I wasn't a big coffee fan. Not even in college when I was rolling out of bed at the crack of dawn to cram for an 8 am final. I gradually started drinking it when I lived in New York...it could have something to do with the fact that there is a Starbucks on every corner. Now, I have my cup every morning (except for the past three days...I didn't even have the energy for it).

I have a Keurig. If you don't have one and you love coffee as much as I do...you need it! It is fabulous. In 1 minute you can have a perfectly brewed cup of coffee and the clean up is so easy.  

I have this model. It's the Keurig Platinum Coffee Maker in Black. 
My new go to mug. I bought in Athens a couple of weeks ago. I'm in love. It's HUGE...I could probably brew 2 k cups worth of coffee in it!


I have my favorite flavors. Wolfgang Puck's Breakfast in Bed is probably my favorite non-flavored coffee. It's pretty awesome. I also enjoy the Green Mountain Breakfast Blend and Caribou Daybreak. Green Mountain's Caramel Vanilla Cream is GREAT. I also love Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee, French Vanilla Supreme and Swiss Almond Chocolate. Timothy's Cinnamon Pastry is seriously like having a cinnamon roll...without the calories! Jenn gave me a Folger's Vanilla Biscotti that I had today and I'm really liking it. I just ordered Wolfgang Puck's Creme Caramel. I have been wanting it for a very long time and it is always sold out so I'm hoping the anticipation is worth it. When you order through Keurig's site you get points and receive discounts...so it's really the way to go. I think the quantities are bigger than you find in the grocery store too. I love that they give you an option of ordering a 5 pack instead of 24, so you can see if you like it instead of being stuck with a bunch of coffee you don't like.

Do any of you use a Keurig?? Please tell me your favorite flavors. I'm always willing to try something new! Jenn, I can't wait to try the Mocha Nut Fudge tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment